Dashboard

Recent Activities

• Davidn04 -

Liked masterbrain’s post in the thread Status Update Grassland Part II 12.13.18.

Like (Post)
    We’re in the process of sending the Grassland Update Part II to the testing department today and expect to release it next week. We’ve extended and improved the heap system for the loader…
  • Davidn04 -

Liked XYZSPAIN’s post in the thread links to mods for test and other features.

Like (Post)
    more shots ingame autopilot I have not included all the hydraulic hoses since they are not rendered correctly when they are between two joints (that is, it does not represent the vector correctly for some reason it moves in the opposite direction to the…
  • der_sebi -

Like (Post)
    more shots ingame autopilot I have not included all the hydraulic hoses since they are not rendered correctly when they are between two joints (that is, it does not represent the vector correctly for some reason it moves in the opposite direction to the…
  • Modebcn -

Like (Post)
  • Florian1986 -

Like (Post)
  • tgs_wort -

Like (Post)
  • XYZSPAIN -

Replied to the thread links to mods for test and other features.

• MOOSE -

Liked Papa_77’s post in the thread Karte.

Like (Post)
    hallo ich hab mir mal den spaß gemacht und hab ne über sichtskarte gebastelt alle felder durchnumeriert und die momendanen orde wo man kaufen und verkaufen kann halt mit legende ich hoffe es gefällt

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

links to mods for test and other features

XYZSPAIN

Karte

Papa_77

Pinned Status Update Grünland Part II 13.12.2018

RonnyS311

AMD Gerüchte schon gehört?

tgs_wort

Das Zensurgesetz!

tgs_wort