Dashboard

Recent Activities

• JS39 -

Replied to the thread Cattle and Crops Videothread.

Ein Heuwender müsste für Heu auch noch dazu kommen, vielleicht ein Wickelgerät aber ich denke es kommt erst mal das nötigste an Maschinen, lassen wir uns überraschen falls mal ein Termin in der Timeline steht wissen wir mehr.
  • Florian1986 -

Replied to the thread MAC USERS.

Mac will be supported later. Right now there are Cattle and Crops for Windows and Linux only! However, it is not clear when it's time for Mac.
  • HenkerXP -

Liked Evildad’s post in the thread Early Access: Timeline & der aktuelle Status.

Like (Post)
    Ich denke mal das ehr daran gearbeitet wird die aktuellen Probleme zu beseitigen. Das ist auch zur zeit wichtiger als neue Inhalte oder die Timeline.
  • Solitaire -

Liked Fck54’s post in the thread Votre avis nous interesse.

Like (Post)
    Voilà quelques nouvelles... MBB à reçu notre Feedback hier et nous aurons une discussion à ce sujet dès demain... Encore une fois merci pour vos retours... Nous vous tiendrons informés des suites très bientôt...
  • Poema -

Replied to the thread MAC USERS.

Been away for a while and a lot has happened in the development, so I'm very exited to start playing this game. Switched systems from Windows to Mac in the meantime, is there any update on the Mac support topic? I see on the C&C homepage that the Mac is…
  • Nybyggarn -

Replied to the thread Field (agriculture).

Quote from Fck54: “Would be instructive yes but don't ask for to mutch feature at the beginning... I would prefer MBB finches all actual included functions, gets the grassland in it and working, and after that go further with new features.... ” Yes…
  • Fck54 -

Replied to the thread Field (agriculture).

Would be instructive yes but don't ask for to mutch feature at the beginning... I would prefer MBB finches all actual included functions, gets the grassland in it and working, and after that go further with new features....
  • Fck54 -

Replied to the thread Cattle and Crops Videothread.

Ich denke es kommen noch mehr dazu... Es fällt noch ein Baller, ein Grassmäher, usw....
  • Magicstick -

Liked Evildad’s post in the thread Early Access: Timeline & der aktuelle Status.

Like (Post)
    Ich denke mal das ehr daran gearbeitet wird die aktuellen Probleme zu beseitigen. Das ist auch zur zeit wichtiger als neue Inhalte oder die Timeline.
  • TE0815PaVeL -

Replied to the thread Early-Access-Update-Release v0.2.2.2.

Quote from Ignis Pugnatur: “Ich habe nochmal neu angefangen ... Bei der Mission Tierkauf/Verkauf ..... Beim Verkauf muss ich in den Stall, Tiermenü öffnen, Tiere transferierten ... blabla... danach nochmal um das Gebäude in den Stall um die Tiere…

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Cattle and Crops Videothread

JS39

MAC USERS

Florian1986

Field (agriculture)

Nybyggarn

Pinned Early-Access-Update-Release v0.2.2.2

TE0815PaVeL

Forum French

Adrien