Dashboard

Recent Activities

• Olhund -

Liked XYZSPAIN’s post in the thread links to mods for test and other features.

Like (Post)
    models included in the June update kverneland group added: DF1 and DF2, Power Harrow rigid and foldable, CLI and rear road lights attachable kits for some old and new models, cab Control 'rot implement' for almost all models. notes Use of cab Control…
  • Olhund -

Like (Post)
    I already have a tank to test for the new models is one of the game but has gone through the workshop and I have left at a good price needs some arrangements to use it but it is very nice although you can not place sticks since it is not approved, but…
  • Modebcn -

Like (Post)
    I already have a tank to test for the new models is one of the game but has gone through the workshop and I have left at a good price needs some arrangements to use it but it is very nice although you can not place sticks since it is not approved, but…
  • sirpoldi -

Like (Post)
  • sirpoldi -

Liked FarmerJK’s post in the thread Statusupdate 16.05.2019.

Like (Post)
    Würde es auch sehr begrüßen diese Woche mal wieder ingame Info s bzw ingame Bilder zu bekommen. Und info wie weit das Update schon fortgeschritten ist.
  • sirpoldi -

Liked DannyA4’s post in the thread Games für die Wartezeit.

Like (Post)
    Wer Lust auf ein Rennspiel hat, hätte jetzt die Gelegenheit sich Grid 2 kostenlos zu holen!
  • tgs_wort -

Like (Post)
  • Buttermaker -

Liked ReVO26’s post in the thread modding by revo (tractors, cultivator, ...).

Like (Post)
    As always I could forget about something so if you find anything just let me know what I should change or improve. Also I am thinking about new features for that Zetor and for upcoming one. forum.cattleandcrops.com/attac…4fb3a7ca73ab38c17c92cd339
  • Buttermaker -

Like (Post)
    this is already finished but you can always do more , added hoses to cylinders and some lights supports there are errors but they are not serious among them: The markers are not well programmed and there is error at the time of purchase or in the first…
  • Buttermaker -

Like (Post)
    models included in the June update kverneland group added: DF1 and DF2, Power Harrow rigid and foldable, CLI and rear road lights attachable kits for some old and new models, cab Control 'rot implement' for almost all models. notes Use of cab Control…

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

links to mods for test and other features

XYZSPAIN

Games für die Wartezeit

DannyA4

Pinned Statusupdate 16.05.2019

JavitoGP

Warum gibt es im Forum nur ein Like

TheCoCe

KI braucht unbedingt einen Update (Ernteaufgaben) - Andere Aufgaben (Pflügen, Säen, ...) funktionieren ausreichend

Zaku