Dashboard

Recent Activities

• XYZSPAIN -

Liked Adrien’s post in the thread Forum French.

Like (Post)
    Hello tout le monde, dommage pour le bug de la culture... et les soucis réguliers de crash n'importe quand... Mais bon, c'est pour ça que j'y joue rarement sauf pour essayer quelques trucs en attendant une "bonne" mise a jour. J'annonce d'ailleurs que…
  • Buttermaker -

Liked SimulatorModding NL’s post in the thread Screenshot Sharing Thread.

Like (Post)
    Busy to get the corn in cnc_20180422_135920_07.png
  • Lothaletrus -

Replied to the thread Which software do I use to get TrackIR 5 to work?.

If you have all the options selected in the same software as well as the options in Controls Tab > Headtracking, then TrackIR should work without a problem. Just like you turn on the game, it should hide into the taskbar (near the clock). PS. You have
  • Juju62 -

Liked Adrien’s post in the thread Forum French.

Like (Post)
    Hello tout le monde, dommage pour le bug de la culture... et les soucis réguliers de crash n'importe quand... Mais bon, c'est pour ça que j'y joue rarement sauf pour essayer quelques trucs en attendant une "bonne" mise a jour. J'annonce d'ailleurs que…
  • Jö2611 -

Liked Sysmaster87’s post in the thread Early-Access-Update-Release v0.1.5.0.

Like (Post)
    Unsere Bauern pflügen kaum zu zweit auf einem Stück... und wenn dann wird das Feld zur Hälfte geteilt und jeder bearbeitet seine Fläche.... lg Sys
  • JackalFarms -

Yes, in the TrackIR software, I have TrackClip selected (which is what I'm using). In Cattle and Crops in the Options Menu> Controls Tab> Headtracking section, I have all three boxes checked. Do I need to enable it somewhere else?
  • der_sebi -

Liked der_sebi’s post in the thread Eure Fragen #2.

Like (Post)
    Kann der angegebene Releasetermin Mai 2019 nach dem heutigen Stand eingehalten werden?
  • der_sebi -

Liked der_sebi’s post in the thread Eure Fragen #2.

Like (Post)
    Wann wird die Fahrphysik im Hardcore-Modus realistischer?
  • Lothaletrus -

You have marked the confirmation in your options in Basic Settings> Tracking Target> TrackClip or TrackClipPro?
  • JackalFarms -

Any idea why its not working in game? I have all the options checked (x'd) in the settings menu. When I'm in game I toggle headtracking on/off using the keybind. Still nothing. It works fine in Farming Simulator 2017.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Which software do I use to get TrackIR 5 to work?

Lothaletrus

Headtracking, was nutzt ihr für Systeme und welche Software ?

Albi

links to mods for test and other features

Adrien

Forum French

Adrien

Multiplayer

Florian1986