Dashboard

Recent Activities

• Calli01 -

Liked Deutzfahrer’s post in the thread Rabe Frontpacker.

Like (Post)
    Heute hatte ich mal ein Stündchen Zeit in die Werkstatt zu gehen Warntafel wurde neu montiert. Ausserdem hab ich noch wie gewünscht ein Partikelsystem hinzugefügt. Die V0.2 sollte in kürze bei Modhoster freigegeben werden. Rabe Frontpacker
  • tgs_wort -

Like (Post)
    Heute hatte ich mal ein Stündchen Zeit in die Werkstatt zu gehen Warntafel wurde neu montiert. Ausserdem hab ich noch wie gewünscht ein Partikelsystem hinzugefügt. Die V0.2 sollte in kürze bei Modhoster freigegeben werden. Rabe Frontpacker
  • tgs_wort -

Liked Modebcn’s post in the thread modding by revo (tractors, cultivator, ...).

Like (Post)
    Now I have so many models of tractors that I do not know how to choose jajajaajaj thanks for converting all these models 292sopg.jpg
  • tgs_wort -

Liked Modebcn’s post in the thread modding by revo (tractors, cultivator, ...).

Like (Post)
    Quote from JulianAY84: “Incredible work! If I may wish, I would love to have Fendt... nothing of the newest generation... but anything you do to add to this game is awesome. Thanks, J. ” if you could convert a Fendt 900 Vario it would be…
  • Modebcn -

Like (Post)
  • JP86 -

Like (Post)
  • Deutzfahrer -

Replied to the thread Rabe Frontpacker.

• Modebcn -

Replied to the thread modding by revo (tractors, cultivator, ...).

Now I have so many models of tractors that I do not know how to choose jajajaajaj thanks for converting all these models 292sopg.jpg
  • Modebcn -

Replied to the thread modding by revo (tractors, cultivator, ...).

Quote from JulianAY84: “Incredible work! If I may wish, I would love to have Fendt... nothing of the newest generation... but anything you do to add to this game is awesome. Thanks, J. ” if you could convert a Fendt 900 Vario it would be…
  • Modebcn -

Liked ReVO26’s post in the thread modding by revo (tractors, cultivator, ...).

Like (Post)
    Uploaded on modhoster. Waiting for accept. DOWNLOAD FORTERRA 114411

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Rabe Frontpacker

Deutzfahrer

modding by revo (tractors, cultivator, ...)

Modebcn

Forum French

Fck54

Script: Alle Story Missionen beliebig oft spielen

Nachtfalke

Mission: Gutes Getreide - Hänger spawned nicht nach load game

CurtisNewton